1. DEFINITIONS: In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall bear the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
“Client” means the parent(s)/guardian(s) shown on the Enrolment Agreement.
“Enrolment Agreement” means the Enrolment Agreement to which these Terms and Conditions are attached.
“Investment” means the amount payable for the Programme.
“Programme”means the programme(s) offered by FRCS as indicated by the programme code on the Enrolment Agreement.
2. ADMISSION AND TERMINATION: FRCS reserves the rights to refuse admission or dismiss a student after assessed by FRCS to be unsuitable for the Programme or who is disruptive to other students.
3. CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENT TO CLASSES: FRCS reserves the rights to cancel the Programme or amend the class schedule.
4. CLASS ALLOCATION: Each student will be allocated to a level-appropriate class on a first-come first-served basis, taking into account the results of the prevailing assessment. The allocation will be carried out at the sole discretion of FRCS.
5. PROGRAMME: The Programme is conducted termly. A place is automatically reserved for each student for the next term unless FRCS receives notice of withdrawal or when the Investment for the next term is not paid by the due date. There are no make-up lessons and no refunds for any unattended lessons.
6. INVESTMENT: Investment paid is strictly non-refundable. The investment for the subsequent term is due and payable 30 days before the preceding term ends. If the Investment remains outstanding after the due date, the reserved place for the subsequent terms will be released. FRCS reserves the rights to change the Investment for the subsequent term. Such change(s) shall take effect from the date stated in the written notice.
7. DEPOSIT: A refundable deposit is payable per student upon enrolment to reserve a seat in the following term. The deposit will be forfeited if the written notice of withdrawal is received less than 30 days before the preceding term ends. If the notice of withdrawal has been received within the given period, FRCS will refund the deposit 2 weeks after the end of the last term.
8. REGISTRATION: Registration fee is applicable for all new enrolments and is non-refundable.
9. WITHDRAWAL: The notice of withdrawal in writing must be received by FRCS 30 days before the preceding term ends. Withdrawal during the term is not allowed.
10. LIABILITY: FRCS and its officers, directors, partners, employees, consultants and agents will not be responsible for any loss or damage to articles belonging to the Client and student, and FRCS' responsibility covers the immediate environment of the classroom beginning 15 minutes prior to the class and concluding 15 minutes after the class. The Client acknowledge that students are not allowed to go beyond the physical areas designated by FRCS. If at any time a student does so, FRCS will no longer accept any responsibility for such student.
11. MEDICAL AND LEARNING CONDITIONS: During the course of the Programme, no drugs or alcohol are to be taken (except those prescribed by a registered medical practitioner or those agreed to between FRCS and the Client prior to the commencement of the Programme). Any student having a diagnosed medical, mental, physical or learning condition of any kind must inform FRCS upon enrolment. Failure to notify FRCS may result in the student being withdrawn from the Programme without compensation. In addition, if during the course of the Programme, the student feels unwell, he/she has to notify the staff of FRCS immediately. FRCS will only be able to tend to the student if his/her condition is brought to the attention.
12. PERSONAL DATA: By completing and signing the Enrolment Agreement, the Client give their consents to FRCS collecting, using and disclosing their personal data for operational purposes. In addition, the entire Programme may be photographed and/or filmed for training and security purposes. The photographs/videos will be logged by FRCS and may also be used for promotional purposes by FRCS and its related companies.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Client acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property, including but not limited to trademark, copyrights and designs, in the Course Materials or any other documents made available to the Client and student in relation to the Programme is the sole property of FRCS Holdings Pte. Limited and/or its licensors. The Client must not permit or allow any other party to copy, translate, extract, summarize, adapt, reproduce, distribute, rent, lend, sell or otherwise offer for a fee or not, any of the Course Materials.
14. WRITTEN VARIATIONS: Any variations to these Terms and Conditions herein and/or the Enrolment Agreement shall only be valid and enforceable if in writing and signed by the parties as shown in the Enrolment Agreement.
15. WRITTEN NOTICES: Any notice required or needed to be given herein must be in writing and shall be adequately given if posted or delivered to the address of the other party as shown on the Enrolment Agreement.
16. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and determined in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties as shown in the Enrolment Agreement hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not party to the Enrolment Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.